At HVBJ Surgeons Your Health is IMPORTANT!
We have resumed appointments for ELECTIVE SURGERIES!
Don’t delay make your appointment today!
Please call us at (914) 631-7777 for more information.
An exciting announcement
HVBJ now brings
Pain Management to the practice
Our award-winning practice
Top Docs of Westchester and Orthopedic Surgeons serving the Hudson Valley for over 30 years!
Centrally located in the Hudson Valley with offices in Hawthorne and Yonkers, Hudson Valley Bone & Joint Surgeons continue to bring the best care and service to patients with friendly staff, who are courteous, answer the phone promptly, and are often able to offer same or next day appointments.
Keep in touch with us!
Follow our Facebook page for updates and news
We also specialize in
Inquire about any of these services using the form below
- Neck and Back Pain Management
- Sports Medicine & Sports Medicine Primary Care
- Hip Replacement (Anterior Approach)
- Robotic Assisted Knee Replacement
- Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Surgery/Reconstruction
- Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- Foot, Ankle & Lower Extremity Care
- Osteoarthritis Knee Injections
- Non-Operative Treatments – Stem Cell, Injections, PRP Treatment
- And more
Are you ready to book your visit now?
Steven L. Hanft
Meet our team of dedicated professionals
You may click on the speciality below to filter by Doctor
- Pain Management
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Neck and back pain management
- Interventional Facial and Headache Treatment
- Total Hip Replacement - Anterior Approach
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip & Knee Replacement
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
- Computer and Image Guided Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Joint Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacement
- Knee Preservation
- Sports Medicine (Sub-specialty)
- Non-Operative Adult Arthritic Knees
- Surgical Assisting
- Hip - Knee Arthroscopy
24 Saw Mill River Road, (Rt. 9A)
Suite 206, Hawthorne, NY 10532
819 Yonkers Avenue,
Yonkers, NY 10704
Monday to Friday
9am – noon, 1pm – 5pm
Convenient, accessible, accommodating.
Need answers to general information questions?
If you have important or time-sensitive questions for the doctor, please call. One of our doctors is always available after hours in the event of an emergency.
or, use this form to email us